Optimized for the 1:85 and 2:39 anamorphic formats commonly used with conventional studio releases. Use the NT-35PT for:
- Masking and projector alignment
- Aperture plate cutting
- Jitter and weave analysis
The NT-35PT is a camera original element printed with a pin registered optical printer for optimal steadiness. The film stock is on polyester base. It meets the SMPTE standard.
- The overall image has a higher contrast.
- The overall image is sharper
- The NT 35PT resolves between 90 and 100 lines per mm.
- The ‘inch scales’ for masking are also in metric.
- The TOP indicator is larger. This makes it easier to see it on the film.